Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Me


Hey people, here's a little description and background information about me....

My name In Jonnika Alumpe but I usually go by Nika. I was born and raised on the island of Kauai. I started school at Kilauea Elementary School. I graduated in the 6th grade and continue going to Kapaa Middle School. I am in a program called Gifted and Talented or G.T. This program is for for people who like to challenge themselves. It gives you an opportunity to learn about technology.

When I'm home, I usually practice playing the piano and sing. I made a YouTube channel. I started play the piano about two or three years ago. When I wanna a learn recent songs I go on YouTube for tutorials or I listen to a tune and just start paying. I've been singing for as long as I can remember. The world would literally be nothing without music.

I've always wanted to be a doctor growing up. But ever since I started playing the piano, and I wanted to become famous ever since. When I am older I would want to travel the world. I plan either working in the music industry or become a doctor. My mom is a nurse and she has influenced me to become one. Hopefully, someday, I get to make my parents proud.

2 comments:

  1. I literally thought that your picture was me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Nika! I hope you can post your piano videos! I bet it sounds awesome! Hope you can accomplish your goal of being in the music industry or being a doctor! Awesome background by the way. It really fits with your layout!

    ReplyDelete